Homemade Pillar Tool
Homemade pillar tool constructed via adaptation of a drill stand. Sliding clamp is modified to accept the tapping tool. Tapping head consists of a chuck, collar, shaft, and handle. Chuck is scrap, 10mm with 3/8" TPI thread. Base plate accepts a vise or a rotating table through a base pillar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Woman spins around in transforming cosplay dress - GIF by j.bickley on 2019-08-22 18:45:57
- 1/2" taper rebar drift punch by ncollar on 2019-08-22 18:07:30
- How matches are made - GIF by drum365 on 2019-08-22 17:49:39
- Homemade toolmaker's hand vise bench clamp - video by bruce.desertrat on 2019-08-22 17:38:06
- Machine shop lift accident - video by Jon on 2019-08-22 16:15:53
- Chinese Mini Lathe DC Treadmill Motor Conversion by The Aussie Shed on 2019-08-22 16:06:57
- Female dancer spins repeatedly - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2019-08-22 14:11:31
- Welder & Plasma cutter cart by Fluffle-Valve on 2019-08-22 13:45:49
- Vintage work crew photos by hemmjo on 2019-08-22 13:22:13
- Homemade wood chipper/log splitter - video by Jon on 2019-08-22 12:43:54
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!