Homemade Pillar Tool
Homemade pillar tool constructed via adaptation of a drill stand. Sliding clamp is modified to accept the tapping tool. Tapping head consists of a chuck, collar, shaft, and handle. Chuck is scrap, 10mm with 3/8" TPI thread. Base plate accepts a vise or a rotating table through a base pillar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Runaway tire hits car and motorcyclist - GIF by baja on 2020-04-10 11:38:13
- Lockwood-Hiller pulse jet engine - photo by DIYSwede on 2020-04-10 11:36:20
- Life Lessons in Engineering by mklotz on 2020-04-10 08:45:23
- 2 in 1 — Belt grinder and belt Sander from old Juicer by Mazay on 2020-04-10 08:24:31
- Fully Automatic Table Saw Build by Bellevue Woodshop on 2020-04-10 06:43:08
- Quick Chinese metal bender - GIF by Big Sexy on 2020-04-10 06:34:39
- Cheap extraction fan for spray booth by thehomeengineer on 2020-04-10 06:28:56
- Driving a scooter up a playhouse fail - GIF by Altair on 2020-04-10 06:07:01
- Homemade Belt Grinder Built in Tube Belt Sander function by Kwandotechnic on 2020-04-10 05:57:10
- Another Tube Squeezer by DIYer on 2020-04-10 05:00:51
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!