Homemade Pillar Tool
Homemade pillar tool constructed via adaptation of a drill stand. Sliding clamp is modified to accept the tapping tool. Tapping head consists of a chuck, collar, shaft, and handle. Chuck is scrap, 10mm with 3/8" TPI thread. Base plate accepts a vise or a rotating table through a base pillar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 16th century German priming flask - photos by Altair on 2021-05-13 21:51:01
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by marksbug on 2021-05-13 21:47:49
- Repelling an attack at a gas station - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2021-05-13 21:05:39
- Hernando de Soto Bridge Crack by wizard69 on 2021-05-13 20:46:01
- Chip and dip bowl turned from a single chunk of wood - photo by Altair on 2021-05-13 20:27:02
- Archeress - photo by old kodger on 2021-05-13 20:06:22
- Splinter extraction - GIF by jackhoying on 2021-05-13 20:06:17
- Helicopter rescue within inches of a mountainside - GIF by toymvr on 2021-05-13 19:47:57
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture by Ralphxyz on 2021-05-13 19:44:40
- 3D concrete printer - GIFs by Ralphxyz on 2021-05-13 19:29:42
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!