Homemade Pin Spanner
MCRider on forums.sohc4.net
Homemade pin spanner fashioned from surplus wood and nails. Intended for Honda CB750 bearing retainers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Restoring an engine block - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-10 19:13:01
- Mercedes in-car subscriptions for increased performance - photos by nova_robotics on 2023-06-10 18:34:34
- Why clocks run clockwise - article by Bony on 2023-06-10 18:00:51
- Repairing a crack in a wooden table - GIF by mklotz on 2023-06-10 12:54:24
- HPM 180R hydraulic drill rig - photo and video by Jon on 2023-06-10 12:11:08
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-10 12:01:01
- Why F1 wheel nuts cost $1,000 - video by Jon on 2023-06-10 11:48:11
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Frank S on 2023-06-10 09:13:17
- Square Holes In Plastic Planks by mklotz on 2023-06-10 08:24:56
- Speeding motorcyclist's close call with truck - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-10 07:37:10
DIY Pin Spanner - comment on how to build a Pin Spanner - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Pin Spanner, or add details on how to make a Pin Spanner! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: