Homemade Piston Stop
droidy_pendejo on instructables.com
Homemade piston stop constructed from a surplus spark plug, a carriage bolt, and a nut. The stop serves to prevent engine rotation, thereby enabling clutch work to proceed in the absence of an impact wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by greenie on 2023-05-27 23:12:21
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
- Drunk man jumps into shallow water - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-05-27 22:11:17
- Drill bit induction forming machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 21:51:02
- Extra large vernier caliper - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2023-05-27 21:38:02
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 20:27:01
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by odd one on 2023-05-27 20:18:36
- Rebar bending and welding machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 19:13:02
- Drilling a deep hole - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-05-27 18:18:58
DIY Piston Stop - comment on how to build a Piston Stop - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Piston Stop, or add details on how to make a Piston Stop! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: