Homemade Piston Valve Notching Tools
oldmanjoe on sbftech.com
Homemade piston valve notching tools adapted from surplus intake and exhaust valves. Valve faces were covered with sandpaper. Tools are spun with an electric drill.
Dec 22, 2014 12:40 AM
Reminds me of the days when you had to cut reliefs in your high comp pistons.
Sep 29, 2013 8:59 PM
I like this approach better than machining the valve faces. Requires less time and effort - cut and paste.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-03 12:01:02
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
DIY Piston Valve Notching Tools - comment on how to build a Piston Valve Notching Tools - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: