Homemade Plastic Bender
Homemade plastic bender based on Harold Hall's design. The heating element is placed between two 130 x 300 x 15 mm chipboards. Curtain wire is used for the heating element. Current provided by a 12 volt, 60 watt transformer.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hard drive crushing machines - GIF by Bony on 2021-11-30 03:38:50
- Nuclear warhead inventories by country - photo by nova_robotics on 2021-11-29 23:15:06
- Child labor poster - photo by nova_robotics on 2021-11-29 22:36:16
- Diving bell ship - video by nova_robotics on 2021-11-29 22:23:32
- Fuel storage site explosion - GIF by Altair on 2021-11-29 21:51:02
- 1950 Douglas A2D Skyshark attack aircraft - photos by redbaron1917 on 2021-11-29 21:21:21
- Lead headed hammer wrench - video by madokie on 2021-11-29 21:11:46
- Instagram models - GIFs by rkolibar on 2021-11-29 20:35:13
- Filling capsules with powder - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-11-29 20:32:01
- 1949 Bristol Type 167 Brabazon airliner - GIF by Altair on 2021-11-29 20:27:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!