Homemade Portable Work Stand
plym49 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade portable work stand adapted from a heavy aluminum computer equipment rack.
May 27, 2015 1:43 AM
Hmm. Wonder where I can find aluminum I can use to copy that?
Oct 26, 2013 10:43 PM
I'll bet even though it says heavy aluminum it's still lighter weight and easier to move around than a steel version. Very smart.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make portable Car air compressor to work with Parkside 12V LiIon batteries by ercaneverything on 2023-06-05 13:02:46
- Hose fitting crimper - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-05 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-05 12:01:02
- Manual pipe cutter - video by nova_robotics on 2023-06-05 11:36:28
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-05 11:21:33
- MAKING BENCH VISE SOFT JAWS LINER!! by BuffaloJohn on 2023-06-05 11:11:24
- CNC slitting saw - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-05 10:27:01
- Gravel Separating Rake by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-05 09:13:15
- Massive flying debris crashes through gas station roof - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-05 09:08:56
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-05 09:05:00
DIY Portable Work Stand - comment on how to build a Portable Work Stand - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: