Homemade Precision Template
DeLayne Peck on lumberjocks.com
Homemade precision template fashioned by utilizing a photocopier to reproduce a part's details.
Mar 31, 2014 5:19 PM
Never thought of this before. Great tip!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making motorcycle helmets in South Asia - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 08:14:01
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-05-31 07:40:16
- Refurbishing brake rotors - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 07:17:39
- DIY Mini Hand power Drill by My MiniCrafts on 2023-05-31 06:31:32
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 06:20:10
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:19:27
- Homemade A Trolley Combine Lifter Function For My Workshop by Kwandotechnic on 2023-05-31 06:10:35
- 34 woodworking hacks - video by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:09:38
- CNC turning a heart - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 06:07:01
- Making squat toilets - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-05-31 06:00:20
DIY Precision Template - comment on how to build a Precision Template - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: