Homemade PVC Cutter
hdmotorc on instructables.com
Homemade PVC cutter intended to facilitate the process of cutting pipes below grade. Constructed from a bolt, a nut, and a washer.
Feb 26, 2014 8:29 AM
Well...if a plumber says its so, it must be so. I will definitely use this idea in the future.
Oct 29, 2013 3:53 PM
Interesting tip. Followed the link and apparently, it works!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Potential nuclear targets in the continental U.S. - photo by ductape on 2023-03-31 12:58:07
- Stout man jumps through a small hoop - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-31 12:01:01
- Homemade Compact Retractable Saw by Jon on 2023-03-31 11:54:56
- Simple Woodworking Jig Tool Idea Safety Thin RIP Cut and Repeat with Low Kickback by Didpoolhall on 2023-03-31 11:46:35
- Water-saving portable toilet plumbing - photo by Altair on 2023-03-31 10:27:01
- V Twin Solenoid Motor by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2023-03-31 10:17:36
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by 12L14 on 2023-03-31 08:00:54
- Mitre Gauge with adjustable fence and stop by hwmrob on 2023-03-31 07:27:21
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by carl blum on 2023-03-31 06:41:57
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: