Homemade Quill Position Indicator
Homemade quill position indicator consisting of a telescoping rod. Enables a 1" dial indicator to provide a readout for the full length of quill travel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Floating Reamer Holder - Part 2 by MachineNZ on 2021-10-27 03:56:16
- Cargo ship crashes into dock - GIF by hemmjo on 2021-10-27 03:43:37
- Caddy for Trailer Connector by hemmjo on 2021-10-27 03:27:34
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by DIYSwede on 2021-10-27 03:20:55
- Replacement handle (forged) for plastic handle (broken) on new welder by WmRMeyers on 2021-10-27 02:49:58
- Ferry crashes into dock - GIF by Tonyg on 2021-10-27 01:58:57
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by th62 on 2021-10-27 01:37:44
- Truck dragging boat trailer - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2021-10-27 00:57:08
- Bench Running a Small Glow Plug Engine by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2021-10-27 00:41:54
- Homemade Hydraulic Log Splitter by warsztatOdZera on 2021-10-27 00:14:04
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!