Homemade Rear Tool Post
Homemade rear tool post mounted on a t-slotted cross slide. Designed for parting and chamfering jobs. Tool holder and pillar are fabricated from 1 1/2" square bar. Base machined from 1/4" x 1 1/2" steel. Incorporates a subholder for parting tools.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Cheap Tubing Notcher for Your Lathe by mlochala on 2021-01-21 06:45:31
- Anvil hardy bridge by Philip Davies on 2021-01-21 06:40:10
- Multi-wheel kart - GIF by Altair on 2021-01-21 06:07:01
- Reuse Damaged Pully To Make A Powerful Metal Pipe Bender by DIYer on 2021-01-21 04:40:29
- MAKING WELDING TOOL WITH RARE FILLER METAL 😀 by DIYer on 2021-01-21 04:29:55
- Pivoting jaw tongs by DIYer on 2021-01-21 04:25:26
- Almost Finished with 2" x 72" Belt Grinder Build by DURTBAG on 2021-01-21 02:59:35
- Women of TikTok - GIFs by old kodger on 2021-01-21 01:31:42
- Gerber variable scale - video by Altair on 2021-01-20 21:51:02
- Giant vise by rendoman on 2021-01-20 20:46:28
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!