Homemade Rear Tool Post
Homemade rear tool post mounted on a t-slotted cross slide. Designed for parting and chamfering jobs. Tool holder and pillar are fabricated from 1 1/2" square bar. Base machined from 1/4" x 1 1/2" steel. Incorporates a subholder for parting tools.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Repelling an attack at a gas station - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2021-05-13 21:05:39
- Hernando de Soto Bridge Crack by wizard69 on 2021-05-13 20:46:01
- Chip and dip bowl turned from a single chunk of wood - photo by Altair on 2021-05-13 20:27:02
- Archeress - photo by old kodger on 2021-05-13 20:06:22
- Splinter extraction - GIF by jackhoying on 2021-05-13 20:06:17
- Helicopter rescue within inches of a mountainside - GIF by toymvr on 2021-05-13 19:47:57
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by old kodger on 2021-05-13 19:46:09
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture by Ralphxyz on 2021-05-13 19:44:40
- 3D concrete printer - GIFs by Ralphxyz on 2021-05-13 19:29:42
- Bandsaw blade sharpener - video by Ralphxyz on 2021-05-13 19:19:31
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!