Homemade Right Angle Spindle
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade right angle spindle drive utilizing commercially available bevel gears intended to facilitate production of a 3/16" countersink inside a section of 2 15/16" ID tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- "AWESOME DIY BBQ/FIRE PIT" by orioncons36 on 2020-07-11 14:20:42
- Rail car movers - videos by Jon on 2020-07-11 14:02:31
- Vintage work crew photos by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:56:48
- Mini Lathe Hand Crank by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-11 13:53:45
- Submarine set from Hunt for Red October - photo and video by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:45:59
- 1890s Burgess folding pump-action shotgun - GIF and video. by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:41:50
- Crane collapses due to bad rigging - GIF by VinnieL on 2020-07-11 13:14:30
- Nuclear power plant control room - photo by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:12:04
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!