Homemade Router Mount for a Craftsman Table Saw
BarryW on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router mount intended to adapt a Dewalt 618 to a Craftsman table saw. Fashioned from a 7" polycarbonate square with eight drilled holes to accommodate both the router and the table.
Dec 26, 2013 10:54 AM
This adaptation is very typical...good thinking...
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- RC fire trucks putting out fire - GIF by joeljensen on 2023-03-23 11:07:11
- Brass V-block clamps - video by BuffaloJohn on 2023-03-23 10:46:51
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 08:43:10
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
DIY Router Mount for a Craftsman Table Saw - comment on how to build a Router Mount for a Craftsman Table Saw - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: