Homemade Sander Belt Guard
TheDane on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adjustable guard for a drum sander's link belt. Constructed from 2x4, plywood, hanger bolts, and knobs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Casting and machining brake rotors - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-05 14:19:24
- Make portable Car air compressor to work with Parkside 12V LiIon batteries by ercaneverything on 2023-06-05 13:02:46
- Hose fitting crimper - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-05 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-05 12:01:02
- Manual pipe cutter - video by nova_robotics on 2023-06-05 11:36:28
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-05 11:21:33
- MAKING BENCH VISE SOFT JAWS LINER!! by BuffaloJohn on 2023-06-05 11:11:24
- CNC slitting saw - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-05 10:27:01
- Gravel Separating Rake by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-05 09:13:15
- Massive flying debris crashes through gas station roof - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-05 09:08:56
DIY Sander Belt Guard - comment on how to build a Sander Belt Guard - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Sander Belt Guard, or add details on how to make a Sander Belt Guard! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: