Homemade Sander Belt Guard
TheDane on lumberjocks.com
Homemade adjustable guard for a drum sander's link belt. Constructed from 2x4, plywood, hanger bolts, and knobs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Woman does perfect upside-down handstand pool exit lounge chair transition - GIF by Frank S on 2020-07-11 14:32:48
- "AWESOME DIY BBQ/FIRE PIT" by orioncons36 on 2020-07-11 14:20:42
- Rail car movers - videos by Jon on 2020-07-11 14:02:31
- Vintage work crew photos by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:56:48
- Mini Lathe Hand Crank by old_toolmaker on 2020-07-11 13:53:45
- Submarine set from Hunt for Red October - photo and video by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:45:59
- 1890s Burgess folding pump-action shotgun - GIF and video. by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:41:50
- Crane collapses due to bad rigging - GIF by VinnieL on 2020-07-11 13:14:30
- Nuclear power plant control room - photo by Jon on 2020-07-11 13:12:04
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!