Homemade Sanding Drums
melomanarock on tdpri.com
Homemade sanding drums fashioned from rolls of cash register paper, bolts, washers, and locking nuts. Desired diameter is achieved by unrolling the necessary amount of paper.
Sep 01, 2013 4:08 PM
Ingenious, this one.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by greenie on 2023-05-27 23:12:21
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
- Drunk man jumps into shallow water - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-05-27 22:11:17
- Drill bit induction forming machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 21:51:02
- Extra large vernier caliper - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2023-05-27 21:38:02
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 20:27:01
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by odd one on 2023-05-27 20:18:36
- Rebar bending and welding machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 19:13:02
- Drilling a deep hole - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-05-27 18:18:58
DIY Sanding Drums - comment on how to build a Sanding Drums - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: