Carl W. Bertch on vintageprojects.com
Homemade saw and sander unit incorporating tilting tables. Unit consists of an 8" saw and a direct-drive disk sander driven by a single 1/3 hp motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade A Welding Cart For Workshop by Kwandotechnic on 2020-11-28 04:34:45
- Oscillating Drum (spindle) Sander for my old drill press by DIYer on 2020-11-28 03:36:44
- Cheap DIY Propane Forge! by DIYer on 2020-11-28 03:31:54
- Bench grinder tool rest by Dimitris Polychronis on 2020-11-27 23:08:57
- Earthquake detection kit - GIF by Altair on 2020-11-27 21:51:01
- Dragon Fire radial engine pulling tractor - video by Tooler2 on 2020-11-27 20:59:40
- Waterproofing a WW2 Willys Jeep - video by Altair on 2020-11-27 20:27:02
- Ewock microcar - photos by Inflight on 2020-11-27 19:40:07
- Central Uruguay 2-6-0 steam locomotive - photo by Altair on 2020-11-27 19:13:02
- Safety pin bender - video by Priemsy on 2020-11-27 17:31:58
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!