Carl W. Bertch on vintageprojects.com
Homemade saw and sander unit incorporating tilting tables. Unit consists of an 8" saw and a direct-drive disk sander driven by a single 1/3 hp motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Complex roundabout - GIF by bob_3000 on 2022-09-24 18:43:19
- Concrete mixer - video by Frank S on 2022-09-24 18:32:58
- Trailer with built-in boat as roof by dagrizz on 2022-09-24 18:29:12
- Piasecki Helistat crash - GIF by bob_3000 on 2022-09-24 18:27:50
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by schuylergrace on 2022-09-24 18:25:00
- Launching an offshore platform jacket - GIF by that_other_guy on 2022-09-24 18:22:27
- Boeing 2707 prototype supersonic airliner - photos by schuylergrace on 2022-09-24 18:17:51
- Speeding motorcyclist sent airborne after crashing into truck - GIF by that_other_guy on 2022-09-24 18:15:29
- How Sand Casting is done by clavius on 2022-09-24 17:05:43
- Model railway ballast spreader - GIF by desbromilow on 2022-09-24 17:01:55
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!