Carl W. Bertch on vintageprojects.com
Homemade saw and sander unit incorporating tilting tables. Unit consists of an 8" saw and a direct-drive disk sander driven by a single 1/3 hp motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy equipment loading and transporting salt - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-28 20:27:02
- Inside the Large Hadron Collider - photo by Altair on 2023-09-28 19:13:01
- CNC sheet metal bender - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-09-28 18:50:20
- Lamborghini Urus 6x6 - photos by nova_robotics on 2023-09-28 18:19:09
- Prosthetic hand - video by nova_robotics on 2023-09-28 18:14:10
- Mechanical calculator with cover removed - photo by hemmjo on 2023-09-28 18:05:05
- Diaphragm wall cutter - GIF by imohtep56 on 2023-09-28 17:23:48
- 100 Simple Homemade Tools I by Jon on 2023-09-28 17:06:06
- Chicken fights off hawk - GIF by Frank S on 2023-09-28 16:25:05
- Hang glider crashes into tree - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-28 15:42:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!