Homemade Screw Holder
Gary Hart on chaski.org
Homemade screw holders for socket head cap screws intended to facilitate secure retention of fasteners during grinding operations or when starting in hard to reach spots. Ends are silver brazed in place.
Aug 24, 2013 4:06 PM
I wish I had the stuff to do this!
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 110-year old salvage ship in active service - photos by Altair on 2023-03-31 21:51:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2023-03-31 21:28:11
- Extra long telescopic boom crane - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 20:27:01
- PCB component placing machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 19:13:02
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-31 18:46:52
- My 1917 Avey gets a stretch (riser block) in preparation for a new Mill table by winkys workshop on 2023-03-31 18:30:20
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:54:18
- Calcio storico football - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:40:47
- Making Stainless Pipe Bender part 2 by marksbug on 2023-03-31 17:22:00
- A very simple yet effective way to make anti backlash nuts. by rgsparber on 2023-03-31 17:15:37
DIY Screw Holder - comment on how to build a Screw Holder - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: