Homemade Scribe and Screw Starter
didge on lumberjocks.com
Homemade scribe and screw starter fabricated from brass and O2 tool steel. Encased in turned bloodwood and ebony with ivory accents.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse mat installation tool - photos by baja on 2023-03-21 08:14:23
- Electric drill-powered machine gun - photo by Altair on 2023-03-21 08:14:01
- Loader moving a quarry chainsaw - GIF by baja on 2023-03-21 08:09:19
- Steam locomotive crashes into excavator - GIF by astroscuba on 2023-03-21 07:57:41
- Manure cleaning robot - GIF and video by Frank S on 2023-03-21 07:12:15
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-21 06:07:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:54:03
- 5 Centuries of the bench hook (my take on it last) by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:50:24
- DIY Pocket Nail Puller by DIYer on 2023-03-21 04:46:35
- Mini castle ghost town - photo and video by schuylergrace on 2023-03-20 23:04:08
DIY Scribe and Screw Starter - comment on how to build a Scribe and Screw Starter - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Scribe and Screw Starter, or add details on how to make a Scribe and Screw Starter! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: