Homemade Sheet Metal Bender
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Homemade sheet metal bender constructed from 3-3/8 plate, 1x2 tubing, and the top tube from a surplus swing set. Capable of bending stock of up to 48" in width.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-09 05:44:07
- Manufacturing truck brake shoes - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:12:37
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:01:19
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 02:37:44
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
DIY Sheet Metal Bender - comment on how to build a Sheet Metal Bender - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Sheet Metal Bender, or add details on how to make a Sheet Metal Bender! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: