Homemade Sheetmetal Brake
graydog111 on tractorbynet.com
Homemade sheetmetal brake capable of accommodating 16 gauge stock of up to 38" in width.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Ed on 2023-03-22 17:12:39
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
- Arbor press - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:36
- Wood lathe - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:19
- Automotive carpet extractor - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:02
- Checkering tool - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:12:38
DIY Sheetmetal Brake - comment on how to build a Sheetmetal Brake - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Sheetmetal Brake, or add details on how to make a Sheetmetal Brake! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: