Homemade Shop Forge
Homemade shop forge constructed from a cast iron sink, 3-speed vacuum cleaner motor, sheet metal, and an auto exhaust pipe. Mounted to an angle iron frame.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Woman nails difficult climbing move after five tries - GIF by volodar on 2019-10-20 02:41:45
- Armstrong 100-ton gun - videos by Rorschach on 2019-10-20 01:09:15
- Angle grinder accident - video by Frank S on 2019-10-19 23:56:39
- Woman open 5 beers at once - GIF by Rattlerjake on 2019-10-19 22:19:44
- Stump houses - photos by Frank S on 2019-10-19 22:11:24
- Rotary table re-ferb ready for stepper motor by thehomeengineer on 2019-10-19 21:43:46
- Heat Treating 1080/1084 by Masterjuggler on 2019-10-19 21:26:18
- Harley Davidson 1936 servicar parts figured out by Frank S on 2019-10-19 21:00:51
- Onboard camera Indy race crash - GIF by Frank S on 2019-10-19 20:51:39
- 1957 bakery driveway car turntable - photo by Frank S on 2019-10-19 20:44:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!