Homemade Shop Heater
Dolmetsch on seniordragster.bravehost.com
Homemade shop heater constructed from 2 x 6 1/4" steel tubing and featuring a 3/8" flat floor. Utilizes a carb-type throttle blade in the snout below the door, controlled by a baseboard heater thermostat through a stepper motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Aircraft wing aerodynamic strings - GIF by mlochala on 2020-07-09 06:19:48
- Adult playing on swing fail - GIF by mlochala on 2020-07-09 06:08:57
- 1935 Westinghouse turbo generator - photo by Altair on 2020-07-09 06:07:02
- Satisfying one-day grinder prettify by McDesign on 2020-07-09 05:49:23
- Bump Switch by DIYer on 2020-07-09 05:47:10
- Beer head measuring tool - photo by NeiljohnUK on 2020-07-09 05:35:57
- Cartridge disassembly tool - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2020-07-09 05:32:42
- Polynesian navigation device - photo by hemmjo on 2020-07-09 04:52:11
- Boring head build update by ttmrj on 2020-07-09 04:40:56
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!