Corey Harder on allshops.org
Slappers can be used to shrink, contour, and smooth panels without leaving rough marks in the material. Fabricated from repurposed leaf springs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Storing gasoline in shopping bags - GIF by Frank S on 2022-05-25 16:21:34
- Shipping container leaking wine - GIF by toeless joe on 2022-05-25 15:55:10
- Fingerprint island - photo by Altair on 2022-05-25 15:42:01
- Tracked mini dumper by Toolmaker51 on 2022-05-25 14:58:49
- Lathe spindle thread protector - video by Jon on 2022-05-25 14:39:26
- Quick clamping vise - video by Jon on 2022-05-25 14:39:05
- Garden hose nozzle - video by Jon on 2022-05-25 14:38:41
- Sheetmetal cutter from valves - video by Jon on 2022-05-25 14:37:50
- Disc sander - video by Jon on 2022-05-25 14:36:34
- Cub Cadet bulldozer - video by Jon on 2022-05-25 14:36:07
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!