Homemade Small Bench Vise
wnywelder on weldingweb.com
Homemade bench vise fabricated from stock and featuring 3" jaws, 2" throat depth, and 5" clamping capacity.
Jan 14, 2014 11:24 AM
These are a few of the machining skills I am envious of. Good work.
Oct 21, 2013 5:29 PM
Not bad. For light jobs, using your own homemade vise should be a pleasure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-22 19:16:21
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
- Arbor press - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:36
- Wood lathe - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:19
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: