Homemade Small Parts Holding for a Sander
Brandon on lumberjocks.com
Homemade solution for securing small parts during belt sanding operations consisting of utilizing a small piece of double-sided tape.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Elementary and composite subatomic particles - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-27 10:27:01
- 134. Guaranteed bandsaw finger savers (shorts tip) by NeiljohnUK on 2023-03-27 10:14:34
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-03-27 10:08:50
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by IntheGroove on 2023-03-27 10:05:21
- Glass bottle cutter - video by cognitdiss on 2023-03-27 09:58:31
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-03-27 09:57:47
- 135. You NEED a board jack (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-27 09:03:51
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by 12L14 on 2023-03-27 08:53:51
- Reproducing parts in un-obtainium by Frank S on 2023-03-27 08:35:57
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 08:14:01
DIY Small Parts Holding for a Sander - comment on how to build a Small Parts Holding for a Sander - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Small Parts Holding for a Sander, or add details on how to make a Small Parts Holding for a Sander! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: