Homemade Soft Head Hammer
Russ Hanscom on chaski.org
Homemade soft head hammer incorporating Nupla head components of two different hardnesses. Handle is screwed into the body and features grooves cut with a ball end mill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by Frank S on 2023-06-04 18:17:41
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Nitrous on 2023-06-04 16:44:05
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 15:42:01
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
DIY Soft Head Hammer - comment on how to build a Soft Head Hammer - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Soft Head Hammer, or add details on how to make a Soft Head Hammer! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: