Homemade Speed Handle for RF30 Mill/Drill
rgsparber on homemadetools.net
Homemade speed handle for an RF30 mill/drill fabricated from ?" steel plate, ½" diameter steel bar, a washer, and a toy billiard ball. Intended to facilitate the process of quill adjustment while remaining clear of the workpiece.
Mar 10, 2015 3:28 AM
Glad to see that Mr. Sparber has a whimsical side.
Nov 23, 2014 5:25 PM
Nice touch on the handle Rick.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
- Pressing gas cylinder concave bottoms - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 06:37:01
- Demolished bridge prematurely collapses - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-28 06:04:03
- 1918 Holt artillery tractor - GIF by Dollar Bill on 2023-05-28 04:17:23
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
- Drunk man jumps into shallow water - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-05-27 22:11:17
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: