Homemade Spindle Taper Adaptor
AdeV on madmodder.net
Homemade spindle taper adaptor machined from mild steel and aluminum. Intended for an Edgwick lathe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Interchangeable leaf spring hardy tool holder - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:07:24
- Brass whistle - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:59
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:39
- Roller knife from meat grinder grate - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:13
- ER32 collet chuck - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:38
- Sliding tenon jig - videos by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:11
- Balance your Bench Grinder in 4 Steps by Lets Roger That on 2023-03-23 13:19:02
- Male kangaroo flexing muscles - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 12:56:01
- Rotary telephone dialing hack - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-03-23 12:20:12
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by sossol on 2023-03-23 12:18:51
DIY Spindle Taper Adaptor - comment on how to build a Spindle Taper Adaptor - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Spindle Taper Adaptor, or add details on how to make a Spindle Taper Adaptor! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: