Homemade Spray Can Storage Rack
fj40guy on pirate4x4.com
Homemade spray can storage rack utilizing 2x6 lumber as shelving. Measuring 38"x72", a 1/4" plywood backing helps prevent sagging, while 1/2"x1-1/2" front-mounted wood strips aid in can retention.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making motorcycle helmets in South Asia - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 08:14:01
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-05-31 07:40:16
- Refurbishing brake rotors - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 07:17:39
- DIY Mini Hand power Drill by My MiniCrafts on 2023-05-31 06:31:32
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 06:20:10
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:19:27
- Homemade A Trolley Combine Lifter Function For My Workshop by Kwandotechnic on 2023-05-31 06:10:35
- 34 woodworking hacks - video by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:09:38
- CNC turning a heart - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 06:07:01
- Making squat toilets - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-05-31 06:00:20
DIY Spray Can Storage Rack - comment on how to build a Spray Can Storage Rack - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Spray Can Storage Rack, or add details on how to make a Spray Can Storage Rack! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: