Homemade Stamping Jig
Catfish on homemadetools.net
Homemade stamping jig intended to facilitate operations involving round workpieces. Sized to accommodate 1/8" stamps.
Mar 23, 2014 7:33 AM
Never considered this...neat idea.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making motorcycle helmets in South Asia - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 08:14:01
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-05-31 07:40:16
- Refurbishing brake rotors - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 07:17:39
- DIY Mini Hand power Drill by My MiniCrafts on 2023-05-31 06:31:32
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 06:20:10
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:19:27
- Homemade A Trolley Combine Lifter Function For My Workshop by Kwandotechnic on 2023-05-31 06:10:35
- 34 woodworking hacks - video by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:09:38
- CNC turning a heart - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 06:07:01
- Making squat toilets - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-05-31 06:00:20
DIY Stamping Jig - comment on how to build a Stamping Jig - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: