Homemade stands constructed out of square tubing. The uprights are 3/8" tubes, 12" long. Holes are drilled on the uprights and hex nuts are welded in place for the thumbscrews. Top pieces are inserted into the uprights and locked in place with thumbscrews.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Welding magnet with angle adjustment by bobs409 on 2020-02-27 04:43:31
- French Super Etendard stalls after catapult launch - photos by Scotsman Hosie on 2020-02-27 04:13:40
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wielding criminal - video by Scotsman Hosie on 2020-02-27 03:10:16
- EDC Knife by Sam's Workshop Diary on 2020-02-27 02:37:54
- Riout 102T Alérion Ornithopter flapping wing airplane - photo by ranald on 2020-02-27 00:41:04
- Brass instrument dent removing tools - photo by Christophe Mineau on 2020-02-27 00:23:01
- Railroad track bicycle - photo by greyhoundollie on 2020-02-26 22:53:03
- Black Pearl steam motorcycle - photos by greyhoundollie on 2020-02-26 22:50:27
- Spiral prismatic packing cutting machine - GIF by Drew1966 on 2020-02-26 22:47:58
- Building a Dustless Vacuum Blaster by Scrounga on 2020-02-26 22:21:38
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!