Homemade stands constructed out of square tubing. The uprights are 3/8" tubes, 12" long. Holes are drilled on the uprights and hex nuts are welded in place for the thumbscrews. Top pieces are inserted into the uprights and locked in place with thumbscrews.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Inspecting screw compressor rotors - GIF by Altair on 2021-04-18 21:51:01
- Manufacturing surprise eggs - GIFs by odd one on 2021-04-18 20:29:40
- Hydraulic rebar bender - GIFs by Altair on 2021-04-18 20:27:01
- Woke physics - image by Toolmaker51 on 2021-04-18 20:09:23
- Making a fancy-shmancy chop saw station by Paul Alciatore on 2021-04-18 19:34:24
- Ford Model T Polaris RZR buggy - photos by Altair on 2021-04-18 19:13:01
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Toolmaker51 on 2021-04-18 18:21:19
- Rotary shear - video by madokie on 2021-04-18 18:07:47
- A Fence for a Vertical Bandsaw (Two Wrongs Make a Right) by rgsparber on 2021-04-18 17:43:02
- Vintage work crew photos by Toolmaker51 on 2021-04-18 17:36:13
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!