Mister Jalopy on makeprojects.com
Homemade stands constructed out of square tubing. The uprights are 3/8" tubes, 12" long. Holes are drilled on the uprights and hex nuts are welded in place for the thumbscrews. Top pieces are inserted into the uprights and locked in place with thumbscrews.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- CNC Router and Plasma combo by Sam's Workshop Diary on 2019-08-20 03:51:21
- Large dowel maker - video by Toolmaker51 on 2019-08-20 03:51:16
- King size wooden bar clamps. High maximum capacity and easy to build. by Christofix on 2019-08-20 02:39:20
- 4600 pages of book over pinion cutting, but in french by Okapi on 2019-08-20 01:50:42
- String dispenser - from masonry drill bit by Philip Davies on 2019-08-20 01:17:40
- Extracting honey from comb to jar - GIF by Frank S on 2019-08-19 22:09:40
- Indoor semi truck turnaround platform - GIF by Frank S on 2019-08-19 21:58:54
- Ladder used to lift up electrical lines - photo by Frank S on 2019-08-19 21:14:55
- Concrete brick pattern press - GIF by IAMSatisfied on 2019-08-19 21:03:14
- John Deere tactical tractor by suther51 on 2019-08-19 20:55:20
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!