Homemade Starter Bolt Wrench
Matt on peachparts.com
Homemade starter bolt wrench fashioned via modification of an Allen wrench. Enables it to fit between a car's firewall and the starter motor.
May 12, 2015 1:10 AM
Good mod. New cars require you to through intricate contortions just to get to what should be an easily replaceable part.
Oct 27, 2013 8:33 AM
Isn't it fun working on a car that the builder never had to work on himself!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Nitrous on 2023-06-04 16:44:05
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 15:42:01
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by brianhw on 2023-06-04 13:03:22
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
DIY Starter Bolt Wrench - comment on how to build a Starter Bolt Wrench - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: