Homemade Steady Rest Fingers
Yi Yao on yyao.ca
Homemade lathe steady rest fingers constructed from brass rod, steel, and ball bearings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining an adapter plate for a rotary table and 3 jaw chuck (Part 3/4) by mylilmule on 2023-03-27 18:06:45
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-27 17:07:41
- Homemade tubing bender and Dies form plans by Classic Bodywork on 2023-03-27 16:09:48
- Ship transporting turbine blades - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 15:42:01
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by RetiredFAE on 2023-03-27 14:22:48
- Making Japanese Tanto Knife from an Old File [without Power Tools] by Mazay on 2023-03-27 13:54:18
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 12:56:01
- 134. Guaranteed bandsaw finger savers (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-27 12:21:06
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-27 12:01:01
- Elementary and composite subatomic particles - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-27 10:27:01
DIY Steady Rest Fingers - comment on how to build a Steady Rest Fingers - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Steady Rest Fingers, or add details on how to make a Steady Rest Fingers! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: