Homemade Steering Joint Puller
Puller for steering joints. Back plate is 5mm thick with 6mm thick angles welded to the sides. Has a 65mm throat and a 56mm gap between the jaws. A 18mm crank bolt is threaded into the back plate and can be screwed down towards the joint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- RGN trailer neck rebuild by Frank S on 2021-09-27 22:45:30
- Worker unsure how to use pallet jack - photo by Slim-123 on 2021-09-27 22:40:52
- Vintage work crew photos by Drew1966 on 2021-09-27 22:34:33
- Rebate Plane by Drew1966 on 2021-09-27 22:31:52
- 1907 iron dive suit - photo by carloski on 2021-09-27 22:13:12
- Air cargo storage shed by Frank S on 2021-09-27 22:04:28
- Thread rolling fittings - GIF by Altair on 2021-09-27 21:51:01
- Large oversized files by Inner on 2021-09-27 21:44:21
- Dam breach in China - GIF by IntheGroove on 2021-09-27 20:52:33
- Pamela Anderson Home Improvement promo shot - photo by mdhatter3 on 2021-09-27 20:48:07
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!