Homemade Steering Joint Puller
Puller for steering joints. Back plate is 5mm thick with 6mm thick angles welded to the sides. Has a 65mm throat and a 56mm gap between the jaws. A 18mm crank bolt is threaded into the back plate and can be screwed down towards the joint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Cellphone walker-talker falls into manhole, avoiding getting hit by a bus - GIF by Big Sexy on 2019-08-23 20:36:46
- Homemade Sheet metal Press Tool by Toolmaker51 on 2019-08-23 20:17:16
- Making belt grinder 2x72" by Toolmaker51 on 2019-08-23 20:11:10
- Tomato harvesting machine - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-23 19:34:04
- Giant hydraulic shears demolishing heavy equipment and rails - video by Drew1966 on 2019-08-23 18:32:59
- 1928 bird-shaped wing aircraft crash - video and photo by Drew1966 on 2019-08-23 18:28:20
- Lathe threading disengagement set-up by rjitreeman0909 on 2019-08-23 17:59:00
- Cart for my hyd power unit by ncollar on 2019-08-23 17:49:19
- Electrified metal-cutting Wolverine claws - GIF by Jon on 2019-08-23 17:49:05
- Machine shop lift accident - video by hemmjo on 2019-08-23 17:27:43
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!