Homemade Steering Joint Puller
Puller for steering joints. Back plate is 5mm thick with 6mm thick angles welded to the sides. Has a 65mm throat and a 56mm gap between the jaws. A 18mm crank bolt is threaded into the back plate and can be screwed down towards the joint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Smokeless powder art - GIF by RetiredFAE on 2023-12-06 00:14:43
- Truck dumping slag - GIF by Inflight on 2023-12-05 22:50:51
- Tunnel under construction flood - GIF by thevillageinn on 2023-12-05 22:07:13
- Quenching an engine block - GIF by Altair on 2023-12-05 21:51:01
- Nazca geoglyphs viewed from above - GIF by Altair on 2023-12-05 20:27:01
- Mountain road landslide - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-12-05 19:31:47
- Pencil lead manufacturing - GIF by Altair on 2023-12-05 19:13:01
- How rocks got their names - infographic by Frank S on 2023-12-05 18:16:22
- Wood chisel - video by Jon on 2023-12-05 16:31:36
- High precision spirit level - video by Jon on 2023-12-05 16:31:18
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!