Homemade Steering Joint Puller
Puller for steering joints. Back plate is 5mm thick with 6mm thick angles welded to the sides. Has a 65mm throat and a 56mm gap between the jaws. A 18mm crank bolt is threaded into the back plate and can be screwed down towards the joint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Japanese toilet paper roll holder - GIF by IntheGroove on 2021-04-18 08:22:20
- Dial indicator jig for tablesaw adjustment - video 6:13 by makin sawdust on 2021-04-18 07:56:46
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by Philip Davies on 2021-04-18 07:42:11
- Runaway tractor - GIF by Philip Davies on 2021-04-18 07:34:01
- Woke physics - image by Philip Davies on 2021-04-18 07:26:51
- Stump scraper - GIF by Altair on 2021-04-18 06:07:02
- Woman with rifle - photo by flickie on 2021-04-18 05:53:42
- Super Bright LED Flashlight | DIY 100W Emergency Light by DIYer on 2021-04-18 05:22:35
- Making a jeweler’s saw by DIYer on 2021-04-18 05:16:12
- Made a VFD Mounting Bracket for my New (to me) Bridgeport by DIYer on 2021-04-18 05:11:29
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!