Homemade Steering Joint Puller
Puller for steering joints. Back plate is 5mm thick with 6mm thick angles welded to the sides. Has a 65mm throat and a 56mm gap between the jaws. A 18mm crank bolt is threaded into the back plate and can be screwed down towards the joint.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Does Anyone Know by vaughn45 on 2020-02-20 12:27:43
- Italian woman ticketed for wearing bikini in 1957 - photo by greyhoundollie on 2020-02-20 12:23:27
- The house next door...or how to NOT build a house by jdurand on 2020-02-20 12:12:43
- Why so many VISES? not VICES by Jon on 2020-02-20 11:36:06
- DIY Full Sized CNC Router Part 3 by marksbug on 2020-02-20 10:52:26
- Lathe tailstock quill lock upgrade - video by Jon on 2020-02-20 10:41:01
- Homemade magnetic vise - video by Jon on 2020-02-20 10:39:10
- Woman noodling for large catfish - GIF by Jon on 2020-02-20 10:27:45
- Vintage work crew photos by Jon on 2020-02-20 10:26:13
- Bricklayer's beer level - GIF by marksbug on 2020-02-20 09:32:00
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!