yeltrow on instructables.com
Homemade step-n-start assist system for pull-start power tools. Consists of a lever and pulley arrangement intended to redirect the force generated by stepping down on the 2x4 into a pull on the starter cord sufficient to turn over the engine.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage work crew photos by owen moore on 2019-12-09 23:21:48
- CONCRETE WELD MESH LIFTER by Beserkleyboy on 2019-12-09 22:01:00
- Hot sauce barrel pouring bridge - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-09 21:51:01
- Crane catches fire and collapses - GIF and video by Beserkleyboy on 2019-12-09 21:10:17
- Trailer towing swerve recovery - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-09 20:27:01
- Underground gas station explosion - GIF by FEM2008 on 2019-12-09 20:19:55
- Airplane sidecar motorcycle - photo by neilbourjaily on 2019-12-09 19:27:18
- Tree fellcrane - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-09 19:13:02
- Wine bottling machine - GIF by IntheGroove on 2019-12-09 18:42:30
- DIY soldering tips by DIYer on 2019-12-09 18:23:08
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!