Homemade Surface Table
Defender Chassis on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade surface table utilized for jig fabrication and chassis layout operations. Constructed on square-tube legs and incorporating a steel plate surface milled for flatness.
Oct 08, 2013 11:04 AM
WOW! A completely flat table. Yikes. That's worth a ton!
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Restoring an engine block - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-10 19:13:01
- Mercedes in-car subscriptions for increased performance - photos by nova_robotics on 2023-06-10 18:34:34
- Why clocks run clockwise - article by Bony on 2023-06-10 18:00:51
- Repairing a crack in a wooden table - GIF by mklotz on 2023-06-10 12:54:24
- HPM 180R hydraulic drill rig - photo and video by Jon on 2023-06-10 12:11:08
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-10 12:01:01
- Why F1 wheel nuts cost $1,000 - video by Jon on 2023-06-10 11:48:11
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Frank S on 2023-06-10 09:13:17
- Square Holes In Plastic Planks by mklotz on 2023-06-10 08:24:56
- Speeding motorcyclist's close call with truck - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-10 07:37:10
DIY Surface Table - comment on how to build a Surface Table - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: