graffian on mig-welding.co.uk
Bead roller made out of scrap parts. Gears were sourced from a lathe and a starter motor, with the handle coming from the lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shotcrete pump mechanism - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-30 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-09-30 12:01:02
- Space Saving Rotary Clamp Rack by winkys workshop on 2023-09-30 11:58:33
- Chicken fights off hawk - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-09-30 11:23:32
- Tea drying machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-30 10:27:02
- when you need an other type of tooling for lumberjacking by Christophe Mineau on 2023-09-30 09:51:53
- Rail tie handler - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-30 08:14:01
- 1/150 DIY Micro RC Truck & Trailer by davesrepair on 2023-09-30 07:26:10
- Hang glider crashes into tree - GIF by piper184 on 2023-09-30 06:51:41
- Frozen grape in supercooled water - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-30 06:07:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!