graffian on mig-welding.co.uk
Bead roller made out of scrap parts. Gears were sourced from a lathe and a starter motor, with the handle coming from the lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flatbed truck from bed and truck - photo by Jon on 2020-01-21 13:16:55
- Technique for carrying many Turkish coffee cups at once - GIF by Jon on 2020-01-21 13:12:09
- IIHS vehicle roof strength test crushing machine - videos by Jon on 2020-01-21 13:06:44
- Pogo plunger - photo by Altair on 2020-01-21 12:57:34
- Foundry tire protection chains - photo and video by Altair on 2020-01-21 12:57:00
- Monica Bellucci on a bicycle in Rome in 1991 - photo by greyhoundollie on 2020-01-21 12:11:25
- Seal catching net - GIF by Philip Davies on 2020-01-21 11:20:21
- Gymnast gets stuck during aerial ring routine - GIF by Philip Davies on 2020-01-21 11:17:05
- Drill charging Station With Bandsaw stand by Didpoolhall on 2020-01-21 10:26:50
- Map planimeter - photo by mklotz on 2020-01-21 09:26:40
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!