Homemade T-Slot Faceplate
Homemade t-slot faceplate fabricated by laminating 8 quadrants of 5mm hot rolled steel to a cast iron base. The first set of quadrants leave a gap of 14mm with the second set at 8mm, forming the tee slots. The layers are held together with M5 bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mechanical calculator with cover removed - photo by IntheGroove on 2023-09-29 13:18:06
- Installing thermoplastic rumble strips - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-29 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-09-29 12:01:01
- Dogfight training - GIF by BuffaloJohn on 2023-09-29 11:49:53
- Oil platform construction timelapse - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-29 10:27:01
- Boxing staples - GIF by Altair on 2023-09-29 08:14:01
- Blanking shapes with a rubber die by Mook on 2023-09-29 08:05:14
- Datum retaining vise stop - video by Mook on 2023-09-29 07:52:34
- Motorcycle cop course - GIF by Frank S on 2023-09-29 07:31:37
- Chicken fights off hawk - GIF by Frank S on 2023-09-29 07:23:10
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!