Homemade T-Slot Faceplate
Homemade t-slot faceplate fabricated by laminating 8 quadrants of 5mm hot rolled steel to a cast iron base. The first set of quadrants leave a gap of 14mm with the second set at 8mm, forming the tee slots. The layers are held together with M5 bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Took the first step towards building my shop by Frank S on 2020-03-29 21:14:19
- Headach rack for my 91 Ford F250 by Frank S on 2020-03-29 20:58:19
- Fuel filler modify by Frank S on 2020-03-29 20:48:05
- Indoor skiing simulator - GIF by Altair on 2020-03-29 20:27:01
- Straightening a trailer tongue using a jack and a chain by Frank S on 2020-03-29 20:04:35
- make a door opener - open almost any door without using hands by marksbug on 2020-03-29 19:28:43
- Coronavirus and homemade tools by Jon on 2020-03-29 19:22:41
- Kebab skewering jig - GIF by Altair on 2020-03-29 19:13:02
- Chainsaw cutaway - photo by jdurand on 2020-03-29 18:30:24
- House destroyed by gas line explosion - video by jdurand on 2020-03-29 18:29:08
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!