Homemade T-Slot Faceplate
Homemade t-slot faceplate fabricated by laminating 8 quadrants of 5mm hot rolled steel to a cast iron base. The first set of quadrants leave a gap of 14mm with the second set at 8mm, forming the tee slots. The layers are held together with M5 bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Procedure for repairing a rusted out pipe by Frank S on 2022-08-13 18:22:35
- Keyway clean up file by Frank S on 2022-08-13 18:02:51
- Tandem forklift appliance delivery fail - GIF by mansworld on 2022-08-13 17:45:57
- Second Harbor Freight Chest Welding Cart Done by Chips O'Tool on 2022-08-13 17:14:24
- Robotic hamburger vending machine - GIF by toolkribkeeper on 2022-08-13 17:05:30
- Righting toppled crane nearly kills two - GIF by toolkribkeeper on 2022-08-13 17:01:46
- Polishing a steel tank - GIF by desbromilow on 2022-08-13 16:52:51
- Cooling rails with ice blocks - GIF by TrickieDickie on 2022-08-13 16:43:05
- Mower blade sharpener - GIF by TrickieDickie on 2022-08-13 16:39:32
- Instagram models - GIFs by Toolguy on 2022-08-13 16:36:10
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!