Homemade Tabletop Tool Rack
seal killer on chaski.org
Homemade tabletop tool rack constructed of wood and intended to hold collets, chucks, and boring heads too large to readily fit in storage drawers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Motorcyclist loses leg (no gore) - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-09 06:07:01
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-06-09 05:44:07
- Manufacturing truck brake shoes - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:12:37
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-06-09 05:01:19
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-09 02:37:44
- Bandsaw Vise Fixture by Improvised DIY on 2023-06-09 00:59:41
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
DIY Tabletop Tool Rack - comment on how to build a Tabletop Tool Rack - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Tabletop Tool Rack, or add details on how to make a Tabletop Tool Rack! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: