Homemade Tailstock Hand-Lever for Small Lathes
Homemade conversion of a handwheel-operated lathe to a lever-operated tailstock sleeve. Longer spindle is installed along with the bracket, link, and lever.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydrophobic onion skin - GIF by Altair on 2022-06-26 20:27:01
- making a 3/8" female electrical spade connector by bob47907 on 2022-06-26 19:29:29
- Electromechanical flip dot display - GIF by Altair on 2022-06-26 19:13:01
- Getting my Russian shop set up by mr mikey on 2022-06-26 18:47:04
- Vintage work crew photos by Toolmaker51 on 2022-06-26 18:35:13
- Ship crashes into bridge - GIF by old kodger on 2022-06-26 18:06:31
- Modified broom & handbrush by Toolmaker51 on 2022-06-26 17:41:29
- Accurate letter/number stamp on the Hobby Mill by dgbreggin on 2022-06-26 16:38:39
- Power feed for mini lathe and mini mill by dgbreggin on 2022-06-26 16:25:07
- 1922 Goodyear transit bus - photo by Frank S on 2022-06-26 16:12:45
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!