Homemade Tailstock Offset
Homemade tailstock offset device intended to be clamped on the tailstock barrel. Adjustable up to +/- 15mm by means of a knob. The center is a 60-degree cone, hardened and tempered silver steel. Back plate and front sliding plate machined from 25mm bars, 10mm and 6mm thick, respectively.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic arm for transferring orange crates - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:34:37
- Inflatable leveling tool - GIF by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:32:46
- CNC chainsaw used to make wood trusses - video by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:31:08
- D.Va cosplay - photo by Jon on 2020-10-26 16:28:21
- Shuttle Endeavor being towed through LA streets - GIF by Altair on 2020-10-26 15:42:01
- Bending pipe tool by connan on 2020-10-26 14:20:43
- general query by padmarsh on 2020-10-26 14:19:52
- Chainsaw knife - video by Moldyjim on 2020-10-26 13:29:35
- Wooden bead making machine - GIF by Frank S on 2020-10-26 13:27:21
- Making Stampings Visible by rgsparber on 2020-10-26 12:45:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!