Homemade Tailstock Offset
Homemade tailstock offset device intended to be clamped on the tailstock barrel. Adjustable up to +/- 15mm by means of a knob. The center is a 60-degree cone, hardened and tempered silver steel. Back plate and front sliding plate machined from 25mm bars, 10mm and 6mm thick, respectively.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Big powerfile / angle grinder hack by Gergemall on 2020-07-10 22:03:52
- Power Hacksaw by Gergemall on 2020-07-10 21:58:07
- Moving a drill press table the easy way. by Gergemall on 2020-07-10 21:53:59
- Bullet passing through ballistics gel - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-10 21:51:01
- Weed Grubber - made using an old strimmer and car alternator armature by Gergemall on 2020-07-10 21:48:13
- Homemade hydraulic vise by andrewwoody on 2020-07-10 20:38:11
- Stair steady - GIF by Frank S on 2020-07-10 20:34:05
- Painting the NASA logo - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-10 20:27:01
- Woman demonstrates proper sit-up technique - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2020-07-10 20:14:45
- Off-road wheelchair - GIF by Frank S on 2020-07-10 20:08:29
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!