Homemade Tailstock Offset
Homemade tailstock offset device intended to be clamped on the tailstock barrel. Adjustable up to +/- 15mm by means of a knob. The center is a 60-degree cone, hardened and tempered silver steel. Back plate and front sliding plate machined from 25mm bars, 10mm and 6mm thick, respectively.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 3000 gallon water tank and stand by Frank S on 2021-06-22 09:08:36
- IDEA for your home, with your own hands! The secret of liquid plastic! by Kovanca Polock on 2021-06-22 07:48:00
- Drawknife by WmRMeyers on 2021-06-22 07:09:21
- Tone generator - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-06-22 07:05:49
- Slide action wood splitter - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-06-22 06:52:14
- Hiccaway hiccup stopping tool - photo by nova_robotics on 2021-06-22 06:19:43
- 1963 Chicago indoor drag strip - video by Altair on 2021-06-22 06:07:02
- Metal roof panel forming machine - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2021-06-22 05:19:06
- Flycutting a Saddle by hemmjo on 2021-06-22 05:01:35
- DIY Mini Circular Saw with Track Guide Cut by DIYer on 2021-06-22 04:59:19
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!