Homemade Tailstock Offset
Homemade tailstock offset device intended to be clamped on the tailstock barrel. Adjustable up to +/- 15mm by means of a knob. The center is a 60-degree cone, hardened and tempered silver steel. Back plate and front sliding plate machined from 25mm bars, 10mm and 6mm thick, respectively.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 2007 Chevrolet Tactical Assault Concept Vehicle - photos by Altair on 2023-02-06 12:56:01
- Spin Indexer Build by The Hobby Machinist NZ on 2023-02-06 12:28:28
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-02-06 12:01:01
- Homemade Micro Lathe build by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-02-06 11:10:53
- Electrical outlet types - photo by Altair on 2023-02-06 10:27:01
- Mongolian homemade freezer - GIF by BuffaloJohn on 2023-02-06 09:19:14
- Power plant voltage leak detection using torches - GIF by BuffaloJohn on 2023-02-06 09:17:50
- Hamster driving a truck - GIF by Altair on 2023-02-06 08:14:01
- Percussion triangle trigger - GIF by Altair on 2023-02-06 06:07:01
- Lathe Steady Rest by DIYer on 2023-02-06 05:21:24
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!