Homemade Tap Guide
John Moran on gadgetbuilder.com
Homemade guide designed for use in starting small taps perpendicularly into the work piece. Mounted on a surplus indicator stand, the aluminum block ensures that an inadvertent contact with the guide won't chip or break the tap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Broaching Keyways with the Lathe by old kodger on 2023-03-30 02:19:03
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by WmRMeyers on 2023-03-29 21:48:54
- Tree puller - video by ironwrx on 2023-03-29 21:16:59
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-29 20:27:01
- Bird scaring cannon - GIF by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 20:14:48
- F-100 Super Sabres dropping bombs - GIF by blkadder on 2023-03-29 19:34:23
- Cable crimp - video by elk-a-holic on 2023-03-29 19:28:11
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-29 19:24:53
- Tree catapult - GIF by drivermark on 2023-03-29 19:20:39
- Clearing leaves while being suspended on crane - GIF by piper184 on 2023-03-29 18:50:58
DIY Tap Guide - comment on how to build a Tap Guide - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Tap Guide, or add details on how to make a Tap Guide! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: