Homemade Tap Tuning Hammer
Christophe Mineau on homemadetools.net
Homemade tap tuning hammer fashioned from boxwood. Intended to facilitate the process of analyzing the tonal response of string instrument components during production.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collapsible furniture compilation - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 21:51:01
- Man attempts to stop excavator swinging uncontrollably - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 20:27:01
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 20:19:36
- Cutting a live power cable - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-05-30 19:34:12
- Testing lathe operator skills via wire loop game - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 19:13:02
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-30 18:52:02
- Making squat toilets - GIF by Pa1963 on 2023-05-30 16:16:58
- Vibratory pile crusher - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-30 15:42:01
- Unimat tooling question by Toolmaker51 on 2023-05-30 14:56:21
- Demolished building collapses on street - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-30 14:41:48
DIY Tap Tuning Hammer - comment on how to build a Tap Tuning Hammer - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Tap Tuning Hammer, or add details on how to make a Tap Tuning Hammer! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: