Homemade Thread Protectors
kwrangln on pirate4x4.com
Homemade thread protectors fashioned from foam earplugs and intended to facilitate welding operations by obviating the need for thread chasing.
Sep 20, 2013 9:28 PM
Really? The foam doesn't melt? OK...I'll try it.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by brianhw on 2023-06-04 13:03:22
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-06-04 11:27:01
- Runaway smashes into storefront - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 10:27:01
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-06-04 10:12:01
- MAKING BENCH VISE SOFT JAWS LINER!! by orioncons36 on 2023-06-04 09:14:36
DIY Thread Protectors - comment on how to build a Thread Protectors - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: