Homemade Timing Belt Tension Adjuster
The BugShop on thebugshop.org
Homemade timing belt tension adjuster tool fashioned from scrap metal. Tool is used to twist the timing belt idler pulley to adjust tension.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2023-03-31 21:28:11
- Extra long telescopic boom crane - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 20:27:01
- PCB component placing machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 19:13:02
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-31 18:46:52
- My 1917 Avey gets a stretch (riser block) in preparation for a new Mill table by winkys workshop on 2023-03-31 18:30:20
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:54:18
- Calcio storico football - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:40:47
- Making Stainless Pipe Bender part 2 by marksbug on 2023-03-31 17:22:00
- A very simple yet effective way to make anti backlash nuts. by rgsparber on 2023-03-31 17:15:37
- 1963 Disney Abraham Lincoln animatronic - photo by old kodger on 2023-03-31 15:45:56
DIY Timing Belt Tension Adjuster - comment on how to build a Timing Belt Tension Adjuster - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Timing Belt Tension Adjuster, or add details on how to make a Timing Belt Tension Adjuster! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: