Homemade Tool and Cutter Grinder Center Gauge
J Tiers on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Centering gauge for a tool and cutter grinder. Consists of a thin metal plate and a base. The tip of the tool is identical in shape to the circular saw tooth. The arm extends to the center of the wheel and alignment is done by placing the tool tip side by side with the tooth to be ground.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by greenie on 2023-05-27 23:12:21
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
- Drunk man jumps into shallow water - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-05-27 22:11:17
- Drill bit induction forming machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 21:51:02
- Extra large vernier caliper - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2023-05-27 21:38:02
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 20:27:01
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by odd one on 2023-05-27 20:18:36
- Rebar bending and welding machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-27 19:13:02
- Drilling a deep hole - GIF by desbromilow on 2023-05-27 18:18:58
DIY Tool and Cutter Grinder Center Gauge - comment on how to build a Tool and Cutter Grinder Center Gauge - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Tool and Cutter Grinder Center Gauge, or add details on how to make a Tool and Cutter Grinder Center Gauge! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: