Homemade Toolpost Slotting Tool
Homemade toolpost slotting tool designed to fit on a QCTP. Toolpost block is a spare boring tool holder. Ram diameter is 12 mm, with an 8 mm hole bored to the ram head for the cutter. Slot cutter is a length of 8mm rod and features a square slot to accommodate the HSS tool.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini Lathe Treadmill Motor Conversion, Episode 3 up Now. by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:35:10
- Four to two wheel converting wheelchair - GIF by Al8236 on 2019-09-20 21:30:01
- HF Welder cart mod 3 by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:03:27
- Making tube bending dies by DIYer on 2019-09-20 21:00:16
- 15" Mini Press Brake by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:56:00
- DIY Home Security Alarm System by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:52:16
- dovetail cutter by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:37:45
- HF Welder cart mod 2 by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:34:05
- Vintage work crew photos by Toolmaker51 on 2019-09-20 20:32:55
- 180 Pound Anvil: Heat Treat and Testing! by DIYer on 2019-09-20 20:31:17
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!