Homemade Toolpost Slotting Tool
Homemade toolpost slotting tool designed to fit on a QCTP. Toolpost block is a spare boring tool holder. Ram diameter is 12 mm, with an 8 mm hole bored to the ram head for the cutter. Slot cutter is a length of 8mm rod and features a square slot to accommodate the HSS tool.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 2007 Chevrolet Tactical Assault Concept Vehicle - photos by Altair on 2023-02-06 12:56:01
- Spin Indexer Build by The Hobby Machinist NZ on 2023-02-06 12:28:28
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-02-06 12:01:01
- Homemade Micro Lathe build by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-02-06 11:10:53
- Electrical outlet types - photo by Altair on 2023-02-06 10:27:01
- Mongolian homemade freezer - GIF by BuffaloJohn on 2023-02-06 09:19:14
- Power plant voltage leak detection using torches - GIF by BuffaloJohn on 2023-02-06 09:17:50
- Hamster driving a truck - GIF by Altair on 2023-02-06 08:14:01
- Percussion triangle trigger - GIF by Altair on 2023-02-06 06:07:01
- Lathe Steady Rest by DIYer on 2023-02-06 05:21:24
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!