Homemade Toolpost Slotting Tool
Homemade toolpost slotting tool designed to fit on a QCTP. Toolpost block is a spare boring tool holder. Ram diameter is 12 mm, with an 8 mm hole bored to the ram head for the cutter. Slot cutter is a length of 8mm rod and features a square slot to accommodate the HSS tool.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- EJ Potter Chevy V8 drag motorcycle - photos by Saltfever on 2020-10-20 01:58:33
- Railroad handcar - photo by Gadgeteer on 2020-10-20 00:45:48
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by th62 on 2020-10-19 22:55:05
- Homemade Mouse/Rat trap using Old Truck Air Filter Mesh by Frank S on 2020-10-19 22:22:01
- Trick - How to Straighten an Iron Wire Perfectly by Drew1966 on 2020-10-19 22:02:20
- Convincing a shop owner to overhaul machines - comics by Altair on 2020-10-19 21:51:01
- Lathe whipping accident - video and image by crotchetyoldbastard on 2020-10-19 21:27:38
- WELDING TACK-UP CLIPS by orioncons36 on 2020-10-19 21:22:59
- Poured concrete fail - GIF by crotchetyoldbastard on 2020-10-19 20:59:05
- Massive slip roller - photo by Altair on 2020-10-19 20:27:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!