Homemade Torsion Box Router Table
teenagewoodworker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table constructed utilizing a torsion box design. Table and fence are of the same height as the builder's table saw and are placed alongside it to function as additional table space.
Nov 19, 2013 12:25 PM
Very nicely done. I need one so badly. Good inspiration.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Westland P.12 Delanne Lysander ground support aircraft - photo by old kodger on 2023-03-24 16:07:35
- Centering ceiling fire sprinkler hole - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-24 15:42:02
- Inflatable pipe plug - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-24 15:12:39
- Recoil spring rewind /Chainsaw Recoil Starter Spring (How to Rewind) a Quick Fix by nova_robotics on 2023-03-24 15:08:18
- I Think This Is The Best Circular Saw Track Guide I Ever Made - DIY woodworking by Didpoolhall on 2023-03-24 13:38:42
- Gelmer funicular railway - photo by Altair on 2023-03-24 12:56:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:24:02
- Fiber laser cutter - videos by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:19:42
- Waste oil furnace - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:18:12
- CNC lathe conversion - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:17:51
DIY Torsion Box Router Table - comment on how to build a Torsion Box Router Table - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: