enlpck on weldingweb.com
Homemade trammel adapted from a 24" aluminum caliper. Trammel points are 1/16" tungsten, pointed 60 degrees in the lathe utilizing a toolpost grinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Concrete core drill - photos by katy on 2022-05-28 09:14:00
- Splinter extraction - GIF by katy on 2022-05-28 09:10:52
- Howard 250 executive corporate aircraft - photo and video by Altair on 2022-05-28 08:14:01
- A Little Winch For The Shop by rebuilder1954 on 2022-05-28 07:53:47
- Exploding pothole - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2022-05-28 07:40:33
- World's oldest wheel - photo by Karl_H on 2022-05-28 06:46:51
- Literal translation of country names - infographic by Karl_H on 2022-05-28 06:44:52
- Gummy mold installation and removal tool - GIF by Altair on 2022-05-28 06:07:01
- Drill press stand by thecuzdoes on 2022-05-28 04:59:19
- Optical illusion house mural - photo by Frank S on 2022-05-27 23:55:03
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!