Homemade Transfer Punches
Homemade transfer punches fabricated from 3 mm diameter masonry nails. Holes are drilled in mild steel rods for the nails. The nail tips are cut, inserted, and fixed in place with epoxy resin. Set consists of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm punch sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Airport ground support vehicle spinning out of control - GIF by Altair on 2022-09-30 21:51:01
- State trooper blocks rampaging driver with patrol car - GIF by tlnixon on 2022-09-30 21:47:49
- Belt Grinder Build (on a Budget) by Skun Knuckles on 2022-09-30 21:45:21
- Pickup driver forces way through carwash - GIF by Frank S on 2022-09-30 20:41:02
- Mini can opener - video by Frank S on 2022-09-30 20:37:53
- Beechcraft bodied VW Beetle - photo by Altair on 2022-09-30 20:27:01
- low profile vise by Karl_H on 2022-09-30 19:16:14
- Infantry fighting vehicle with traditional Russian livery - photos by Altair on 2022-09-30 19:13:01
- Firetruck with piercing nozzle - photo by Frank S on 2022-09-30 19:11:46
- Unusual transmission tower design - photos by Frank S on 2022-09-30 19:09:11
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!