Homemade Transfer Punches
Homemade transfer punches fabricated from 3 mm diameter masonry nails. Holes are drilled in mild steel rods for the nails. The nail tips are cut, inserted, and fixed in place with epoxy resin. Set consists of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm punch sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Motorcycle tire change on custom stand by PB Machines on 2020-04-08 06:51:05
- I like to do bench grinders by McDesign on 2020-04-08 06:45:46
- Sherman Zippo flamethrower tank - GIF by Altair on 2020-04-08 06:07:01
- English actress Freya Allan moves a package - GIF by McDesign on 2020-04-08 06:06:43
- Make One Ton Arbor Press Tooling by rgsparber on 2020-04-08 05:38:31
- Lego shuttle launch - photo by McDesign on 2020-04-08 05:37:01
- Grumman S-2 torpedo drop - GIF by hemmjo on 2020-04-08 05:13:36
- Make A Steel Wire Twisting Tool by diyfixman on 2020-04-08 03:10:02
- Pneumatic engraving machine by diyfixman on 2020-04-08 03:08:20
- Make A Corner Welding Clamp by diyfixman on 2020-04-08 02:47:09
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!