Homemade Treadle Lathe
hardj009 on instructables.com
Homemade treadle lathe inspired by medieval pole lathes. Constructed from wood and powered by the spring tension stored in nylon rope via the manually actuated treadle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make portable Car air compressor to work with Parkside 12V LiIon batteries by ercaneverything on 2023-06-05 13:02:46
- Hose fitting crimper - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-05 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-05 12:01:02
- Manual pipe cutter - video by nova_robotics on 2023-06-05 11:36:28
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-05 11:21:33
- MAKING BENCH VISE SOFT JAWS LINER!! by BuffaloJohn on 2023-06-05 11:11:24
- CNC slitting saw - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-05 10:27:01
- Gravel Separating Rake by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-05 09:13:15
- Massive flying debris crashes through gas station roof - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-05 09:08:56
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-05 09:05:00
DIY Treadle Lathe - comment on how to build a Treadle Lathe - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Treadle Lathe, or add details on how to make a Treadle Lathe! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: